Myles_91
First Team Squad
- Messages
- 1,741
- Reaction score
- 7
First of apologies if I have put this in the wrong category but feeling a bit nostalgic at the moment and I was just wondering how everyone came to support the Blues.
I live in Merton, which as the more local fans on here will know is pretty much all Chelsea but my Dad was never really into football before I was born and had "supported" Man U. My Dads best friend and his family were all Chelsea though and I was and still am very close to their family. They grew up on the Fulham Court Estate so they were the ones that really got me into Chelsea, got me my first season review of the 94/95 season (which was my first as a fan) and then years later got Zola, Gudjohnsen, JFH etc to sign Birthday Cards for me and then I never looked back. My older cousin who I am very close to is a die hard Gooner and used to try and brainwash me into supporting them but to no avail.
I live in Merton, which as the more local fans on here will know is pretty much all Chelsea but my Dad was never really into football before I was born and had "supported" Man U. My Dads best friend and his family were all Chelsea though and I was and still am very close to their family. They grew up on the Fulham Court Estate so they were the ones that really got me into Chelsea, got me my first season review of the 94/95 season (which was my first as a fan) and then years later got Zola, Gudjohnsen, JFH etc to sign Birthday Cards for me and then I never looked back. My older cousin who I am very close to is a die hard Gooner and used to try and brainwash me into supporting them but to no avail.