World Cup 2014 - Day 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor Iran...Messi has done little in two games, but provided two of the best moments in the whole tournament...that's what world class players can do

 
Had to be Messi who scored the goal. That match reminded me of us last season when we couldn't break down teams. If we had a striker who could score goals out of nowhere like that then we would have won the league.

 
Two bad games from Messi, two great goals.

I still don't believe we've seen the best from Argentina yet, I think they will definitely be finalists.

 
Interesting game about to start. Boateng brothers face eachother. Would have been nice to see Essien start. Atsu starts. Schurrle probably comes from the bench again.

 
:P

iPHGyqS.gif


 
Last edited by a moderator:
Barring any major upsets Argentina's route to the final will be Ecuador/Switzerland> Portugal/Ghana/USA > Spain/Italy and then I think they will face Brazil in the final

 
Barring any major upsets Argentina's route to the final will be Ecuador/Switzerland> Portugal/Ghana/USA > Spain/Italy and then I think they will face Brazil in the final
Spain are out already remember and i don't think Italy are getting out of the group stages either, they are really poor.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Two bad games from Messi, two great goals.

I still don't believe we've seen the best from Argentina yet, I think they will definitely be finalists.
At the end of the day, they've earned 6 points. Maybe they haven't really peaked as a team yet. We'll come and see when the Round of 16 matches are underway.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top