Tickets

topley89

Hello all, Sorry to bring this topic up I know we do not normally allow, I live in N.Ireland and normally get over to around 4/5 games per season. Due to a knee operation I could not commit to renewing my membership as I did not no the precise date and was wondering if any tickets where going spare to any of the last few games. Or would there be any on general sale? Any help would be great....

Birmingham is on general sale now but that's tomorrow.

Unfortunetely Spuds at home will be in high demand as will Newcastle but you could try your luck.

I'm not sure what the status is with the WHU tickets, site says sold out but you may be able to pick some up

Also I think I am bad luck, I've been to the last three home and away to man city and we where beat! Apart from the last one where we finally one and i wasnt there lol, so maybe I should watch from home haha

Stay way from the Bridge for a while then :shok:

The last three games I've been to have all been United, which we've won 1 and lost 2 so I consider myself a bad luck charm now as up until this season I'd never seen us lose at home.

Away games however are somewhat I garauntee we will lose from my experience anyway. :indifferent0018: