How will be next be next Chelsea boss?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimboola69

First Team Squad
Messages
1,068
Reaction score
0
So who do you think will be the next boss at the Bridge?

Also as an aside who would you WANT to be our next boss?

 
Hasselbaink.

Loads of experience. will be a bit hard though for the subs to see the game when he's standing on the sideline.

 
So you guys don't think we need someone with more managerial experience?

Mancini would be an odd one...good but...just don't like him...looks like a sex-offender!
icon_sad.gif


The Sun have an interesting suggestion....
259.gif


[web]http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2002390000-2007430722,00.html[/web]

 
Hiddink is still involved with Russia, so at best he may become available later in the season.

Klinsmann is an interesting option but i wonder if he's up to the challenge. Wasn't German national squad his only job to date?

Ramos and Mancini may be too lightweight for the task.

Lippi or Capello would be a safer choice, but they're not known for very entertaining style of football if that's what Roman wants.

In any case i hope Steve Clarke is still in charge of the team come weekend match at OT, and he'd be ideal interim coach until we find the new manager.

 
I would like to have Lippi or Hiddink. Never Jol and I don't fancy Eriksson either.

 
Capello has basically been a pundit/commentator here for the last month, I saw him on domenica sportiva last week and saying he wasn't interested in england and that his future was in italy... not sure if that will change given this development...

in any case- lippi, hiddink, rijkaard... somebody who is able to play balanced football and have an eye to bring in some creative talent or use mikel differently or something.. A 442 diamond (a real one) is now possible with this squad but we are left in an absolutely dire situation with creativity options... Cole is not good enough to lead forward a european championship drive, and SWP/Malouda don't have half the quality needed to compete in 4 competitions for a starting place in 442...

 
Ruud Gullit

Played our best football ever in my opinion under him. Even if he was a lazy bar steward on the training pitch.

 
Ruud GullitPlayed our best football ever in my opinion under him. Even if he was a lazy bar steward on the training pitch.
I'd go with Ruud every time. He's got the charisma and would command the respect of the players.

At least there'd be no ridiculous arguments over his salary being "netto"!

 
Ruud GullitPlayed our best football ever in my opinion under him. Even if he was a lazy bar steward on the training pitch.
I'd go with Ruud every time. He's got the charisma and would command the respect of the players.

At least there'd be no ridiculous arguments over his salary being "netto"!
No way Gullit has the required experience and standing to lead a top club that we have become since he left to major trophies. Forget about past managers or former players, just because they were popular at the time. We need a proven club manager with an adaptable ego.

 
Ruud GullitPlayed our best football ever in my opinion under him. Even if he was a lazy bar steward on the training pitch.
I'd go with Ruud every time. He's got the charisma and would command the respect of the players.

At least there'd be no ridiculous arguments over his salary being "netto"!
No way Gullit has the required experience and standing to lead a top club that we have become since he left to major trophies. Forget about past managers or former players, just because they were popular at the time. We need a proven club manager with an adaptable ego.
I know it's not feasible, Valerie. It's just that Gullit plays the sort of football I love. Allow me my fantasy!

 
I'd have to go along with the Ruud Gullit vote - best football Chelsea ever played was during his reign.

And if Gullit had been allowed to stay, who knows what we'd have achieved with that team? Vialli got some success with Ruud's team, but I believe Ruud would have done significantly more. And Gullit was extremely good in the transfer market, everyone wanted to play for him. Thanks a bunch, Bates, you ignorant tw*t!
icon_twisted.gif


Never gonna happen though - we'll probably end up with Hiddink, Lippi, Capello, Klinsmann or Ramos - all big names, but none with any experience of English football. I wouldn't want any of 'em - bring back Ruud!
icon_cool.gif


 
Harvey Goldsmith - he's good at getting old has-beens to play together

 
I Voted Hiddink.

I think his links with RA and his undoubted ability at all levels (S Korea to the World Cup Semis ????) makes him favourite.

What are Capello & lippi up to at present ????

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top