Just 'cause it's not for you doesn't mean it's sh*te. I actually don't like games like Battlefield that other people rave about because I don't like big maps, I prefer run & gun games, but I wouldn't deem it sh*te.Call of Duty and Assassins Creed are such sh*te. They just churn out the same crap every year and people lap it up.
Battlefield is sh*te as well.Just 'cause it's not for you doesn't mean it's sh*te. I actually don't like games like Battlefield that other people rave about because I don't like big maps, I prefer run & gun games, but I wouldn't deem it sh*te.
Great reasoning.Battlefield is sh*te as well.
Never played it, but sh*te.
Talk to me. What's it like?Love this COD. Feels great to see it on a next-gen console as well -- very different
The thing is, I think you'll be waiting a very long time, if that's the case. A lot of people keep saying "I haven't seen any game that's made me think I need to buy x console now", but there have already been lots of very good/excellent games out.Theres been nothing yet that has wowed me into thinking, I NEED AN XBOX ONE NOW.
They've had plenty of time to think about itThing is it's not the same as the PS2 to PS3 or Xbox to 360.
The tech gap isn't nearly as big so to expect HUGE changes from the start like back then is fairly unrealistic.
You won't see any true next gen looking games for a good few months yet. They did say it would take about a year to get to grips with the potential so it's not as easy as it was to make games look so different as in last gen.
Yeah.They've had plenty of time to think about it
I know the games and graphics will get better. The difference in graphics between the first 360 games to the ones at the end, where the console was struggling to cope was very noticeable.