yes those are bubbles. I told you the yeast would eat up those Patty Mahome flakes. By the way, the beer is very clear. the cloudy picture is due to the cold beverage. Looks like I am almost ready for watching the Super Bowl. I just need to decide on what to have with the Showtime Mahome Pils. Hot wings or NachosIt's clearer than I expected after reading about the use of frosted flakes![]()
Are those air bubbles hovering in bottom half?
beer tasting is a bit different than beer drinking - I had to test my homebrew first to see if it meets the standard
yes those are bubbles. I told you the yeast would eat up those Patty Mahome flakes. By the way, the beer is very clear. the cloudy picture is due to the cold beverage. Looks like I am almost ready for watching the Super Bowl. I just need to decide on what to have with the Showtime Mahome Pils. Hot wings or Nachos

you two are very funny + I have my girlie figure to think about - I am leaning more to hot wings & a vegetable platter - that way my wife can take part - she is a vegetarian@Valerie please consult a level one meme lord before posting a meme, you just look silly. This is the correct meme to use. You’re welcome.
View attachment 11599
you do know my wife is from Germany? Of course she likes FußballI suggest serving up divorce papers. You’ll tell us she doesn’t like football (the soccer one) or care for Chelsea at all.
How the merry hell can you be from Germany and be a vegetarian? These things do not belong together!you do know my wife is from Germany? Of course she likes Fußball
because she now lives in California with me - I corrupted her from her Frankish ways & got her living her best lifeHow the merry hell can you be from Germany and be a vegetarian? These things do not belong together!
Maybe she should be the one serving the papers up![]()
Yes, I've seen that one before. Many times in fact. I thought to add some originality here, you know, to show I'm not rehashing memes. Like you.@Valerie please consult a level one meme lord before posting a meme, you just look silly. This is the correct meme to use. You’re welcome.
View attachment 11599
There are rules and traditions to follow. Incorrect use of a meme will not be tolerated.Yes, I've seen that one before. Many times in fact. I thought to add some originality here, you know, to show I'm not rehashing memes. Like you.
I hadn't figured you as a law-and-order traditionalist, Tory-like if you will! Could you direct to me to where I read up on those rules and traditions, please? Now I want to know of course.There are rules and traditions to follow. Incorrect use of a meme will not be tolerated.
They’re passed down through the generations to only the worthiest of disciples after years of intense training. One cannot simply just read up on the rules.I hadn't figured you as a law-and-order traditionalist, Tory-like if you will! Could you direct to me to where I read up on those rules and traditions, please? Now I want to know of course.