The Beer Thread

@Boyne I found it in Asda when I was looking for the sticky toffee pudding one you posted. I wanted 3 of those and it was 4 for £6 so I treated myself to the chocolate orange one too  :good2:

 
There are ten micro pubs in the London Borough I live in and four more are due to open in the coming months. I hoped to visit them all in one day but now will have to do the trip in two days. I just need to work out a plan for the two days. Will have to wait for the season to finish as it will be easier to do the pub crawl over a weekend when the micro pubs are open for longer hours. The four pubs which are due to open should hopefully be opened come the end of the season. 

I just need to decide whether it will be pints or half-pints in each pub. Probably the latter as I'll be able to drink more.

 
If you ventured over to the NFL thread, you might have read that I have made a Showtime Mahomes Pils, which is a dedication to Showtime Mahomes who is The QB of the Kansas City Chiefs. The Chiefs are going to their first Super Appearance in 50 years & I used a box of Showtime Mahomes Frosted Flakes. I wanted to show off the results of this brew & IMHO it has turned out very well

EPRPJMhU4AAS4bS

Yes, this homebrew will be served during the Super Bowl LIV as me & my wife cheer on The Chiefs Kingdom.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
It's clearer than I expected after reading about the use of frosted flakes  :good2:

Are those air bubbles hovering in bottom half? 

 
It's clearer than I expected after reading about the use of frosted flakes  :good2:

Are those air bubbles hovering in bottom half? 
yes those are bubbles. I told you the yeast would eat up those Patty Mahome flakes. By the way, the beer is very clear. the cloudy picture is due to the cold beverage. Looks like I am almost ready for watching the Super Bowl. I just need to decide on what to have with the Showtime Mahome Pils. Hot wings or Nachos

tenor.gif
 
Last edited by a moderator:
What’s that nonsense you’re drinking it out of? It’s pint for the fella...

BF06D5B3-B9FE-4583-836A-D27383D60DD4.jpeg

 
yes those are bubbles. I told you the yeast would eat up those Patty Mahome flakes. By the way, the beer is very clear. the cloudy picture is due to the cold beverage. Looks like I am almost ready for watching the Super Bowl. I just need to decide on what to have with the Showtime Mahome Pils. Hot wings or Nachos

​


serveimage.jpeg

 
@Valerie please consult a level one meme lord before posting a meme, you just look silly. This is the correct meme to use. You’re welcome. 

A36D9625-03F3-4B91-A061-BB187ECFFBDE.jpeg

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I suggest serving up divorce papers. You’ll tell us she doesn’t like football (the soccer one) or care for Chelsea at all. 

 
I suggest serving up divorce papers. You’ll tell us she doesn’t like football (the soccer one) or care for Chelsea at all. 
you do know my wife is from Germany? Of course she likes Fußball

 
you do know my wife is from Germany? Of course she likes Fußball
How the merry hell can you be from Germany and be a vegetarian? These things do not belong together!

 
Last edited by a moderator:
How the merry hell can you be from Germany and be a vegetarian? These things do not belong together!
because she now lives in California with me - I corrupted her from her Frankish ways & got her living her best life

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I've seen that one before. Many times in fact. I thought to add some originality here, you know, to show I'm not rehashing memes. Like you.
There are rules and traditions to follow. Incorrect use of a meme will not be tolerated. 

 
There are rules and traditions to follow. Incorrect use of a meme will not be tolerated. 
I hadn't figured you as a law-and-order traditionalist, Tory-like if you will! Could you direct to me to where I read up on those rules and traditions, please? Now I want to know of course.

 
I hadn't figured you as a law-and-order traditionalist, Tory-like if you will! Could you direct to me to where I read up on those rules and traditions, please? Now I want to know of course.
They’re passed down through the generations to only the worthiest of disciples after years of intense training. One cannot simply just read up on the rules. 

 
Back
Top