ticketing system a joke

ws6blue

tried to get baggies tickets today - but despite having 1 session open at 6.50am (and stuck in the waiting room), and my lad doing the same from different pc, 100 miles away (also stuck in the waiting room), after an hour I opened another session and got straight on to the login screen while both my waiting session and my lads were still sitting there - its now 8.15 and guess what - SOLD OUT

So how is it supposed to work?

tried to get baggies tickets today - but despite having 1 session open at 6.50am (and stuck in the waiting room), and my lad doing the same from different pc, 100 miles away (also stuck in the waiting room), after an hour I opened another session and got straight on to the login screen while both my waiting session and my lads were still sitting there - its now 8.15 and guess what - SOLD OUT

So how is it supposed to work?

I've had similar problems with it in the past. I think because they go on sale at 7am you have to make sure you refresh the page around then. As it happens I overslept and missed out completely myself, they sellout in next to no time. The final batch go on sale at 9am the same day via the phone lines.

I once logged in at 6.55am and 7am on the dot and got in staright away whereas in the past I've waited until 6am to log in and not got in until 7..45am.

It seems the closer to 7am you log in, the quicker you get in.

From my experience Firefox is also quicker than Safari, Explorer or Chrome, but get multiple browsers up anyway.

Edited by Myles_91