Jump to content

Champions League Final Ticket Details Announced


tremberz90

Recommended Posts

Not sure if its been mentioned, but saw this earlier and thought I'd share. I saw a few people wanted to know what the loyalty points are- it seems to be 82.

We will receive approximately 17,500 tickets for the match, which will be priced at £59, £134.50, £218 and £310.50. We have also received 200 youth package tickets for one adult and one junior (aged 14 and under) priced at £140 for both tickets. We have been allocated tickets in the north side of the stadium.

The selling procedure will be as follows:

Wednesday 2 May until 5pm: supporters on the UEFA Away Scheme can purchase one ticket. Supporters on the scheme will be held a category 1 (£310.50) priced ticket. However, scheme holders will be able to select another priced category ticket should they not wish to purchase the category 1 ticket.

Thursday 3 May until 5pm: tickets will be sold to season ticket holders with 82 loyalty points or more.

Friday 4 May ONLINE ONLY until 5pm: tickets will be sold to season ticket holders on a loyalty point basis, one per person. The number of loyalty points required will be announced on this website no later than 6pm on Thursday 3 May.

Monday 7 May ONLINE ONLY until 4pm: tickets will be sold to season ticket holders on a loyalty point basis, one ticket per person. The number of loyalty points required will be announced on this website no later than 6pm on Friday 4 May.

Tuesday 8 May ONLINE ONLY until 5pm: tickets will be sold to season ticket holders on a loyalty point basis, one per person. The number of loyalty points required will be announced on this website no later than 6pm on Monday 7 May.

Wednesday 9 May ONLINE ONLY until 5pm: tickets will be sold to all remaining season ticket holders.

Further announcements will be made if tickets are available after season ticket holders have purchased their tickets.

Duplicate tickets and collection procedure

We regret to inform supporters that there will be NO duplicate tickets available for this match.

All tickets must be collected from the Stamford Bridge box office in person with the fully completed declaration forms by 7pm on Monday 14 May.

The box office (personal callers) will open on the following days to assist supporters collecting these tickets:

Wednesday 2 May 9am to 5pm

Thursday 3 May 9am to 5pm

Friday 4 May 9am to 5pm

Saturday 5 May Closed

Sunday 6 May Closed

Monday 7 May 10am to 4pm

Tuesday 8 May 9am to 5pm

Wednesday 9 May 9am to 5pm

Thursday 10 May 9am to 7pm

Friday 11 May 9am to 7pm

Saturday 12 May 9am to 2pm

*Sunday 13 May - Blackburn Rovers match, please see below

Monday 14 May 9am to 7pm

*For the Blackburn Rovers match, the box office will be open from 9am and will stop collections for this game at 12noon. The box office will then open after the match for one hour.

Declaration forms

The standard UEFA away declaration form will need to be completed in order to collect the ticket.

Packages with Thomas Cook

Official flight and coach packages will be available from Thomas Cook. These packages will be on sale from the Thomas Cook website. Packages will also be sold in line with the club's ticketing policy. All tickets will be distributed by Thomas Cook on the selected method of transport. Supporters travelling with Thomas Cook will NOT need to complete a declaration form and will need to secure a match ticket with Thomas Cook.

As per the club's ticketing policy, tickets will be sold from 7am online and 9am at the box office/call centre. 95% of tickets will be sold online and the remaining 5% will be sold through the box office and call centre.

Link to comment
Share on other sites



Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...
Please Sign In or Sign Up