Match Chelsea - QPR in polish TV

Guraf
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

I was here in March when I was asking You to voting for our game against Wigan. We were fighting with Liverpool fans and with your help our blue family in Poland was able to watch that match. I'm counting on your help again. Now we're fighting with United and Arsenal supporters to show the match in Polish television. We are losing significantly now but nothing is resolved. Survey is on the right side. You must choose under "KTÓRY MECZ CHCESZ OBEJRZEĆ W SOBOTĘ 15 WRZEŚNIA?" our game vs. QPR. Thanks in advance for voting, every vote means a lot: http://www.canalplus.../liga-angielska

Sorry for my bad English :)

Good luck im sure with the Huge following US European champions have across Europe now it will be a NO-BRAINER :)

But just incase you dont get it , you can watch it here http://www.thefirstrow.eu/

A Great site with most games from all over the world being shown.

P.S I am not in anyway connected to the owners of this site or promoting it for any other reason apart from i found it a great site to watch us on , as i refuse to pay Skys hiked-up prices.

Quality is great and im yet not to find ANY of our games on there.

Enjoy :)

As it stands this is the voting so far...

ARSENAL V SOUTHAMPTON 33.3%

MAN UTD V WIGAN 38.9%

QPRhahaha V CHELSEA 25.2%

STOKE CITY V MAN CITY 2.6%

Lets vote it up for the Polish Supporters.

Edited by i-like-to-munich