Flights to Cardiff

katznutz

Can anyone help me out here?

I'm (we're) definately going to go to Cardiff (hopefully twice icon_lol.gif) but I really want to fly again

I flew when we played Le Ars? & it was great but I can't find any London based flights to Cardiff

Any clues, ideas?

And what happened to that Chelsea Travel thingymejig on the official site 'cos I can't see it anywhere

Thanks in advance

Hi Kaznutz.Have you tried icon_wink.gif

http://www.ba.com.

Good price`s at the moment.But only fly into main london airport`s. icon_wink.gif

Thank you MadMick&Maggie

But alas no joy icon_sad.gif

Looks like the train is the only option 'cos I ain't doing that coach thing again

Gutted of Croydon

How baout flying to Amsterdam.Then from Amstrerdam to Cardiff with http://www.bmibaby.com??

you.ll only be going once you will be out ov the fa cup sunday 247.gif

We're only going once anyway, the other Final we're gonna be in is at Wembley. icon_rolleyes.gif

Not to mention the other one in Athens. 169.gif

Have Forest ever played in Cardif 247.gif f? We're getting quite fed up of the journey down there every year!

Archived