About Viagogo

JMINS

I know that Viagogo is official partner for Chelsea, and exchange for league games are legal.

However, for the Europa League final, is Viagogo illegal?

I really want to go to the final but I do not have enough points.. just because I moved to London this year due to my uni..

You cant sell any football ticket on ebay, people put them on so fans see them and once seen they have the details to contact the seller. Once the admin remove the sale potentiol buyers already have the details and can deal outside ebay.

As for viagogo.... You cant buy the tickets on viagogo.co.uk only on viagogo.com so they must have some kind of clause about selling in the uk. Its impossible to list a ticket for the final without proof you have the tickets so they are real.

You cant sell any football ticket on ebay, people put them on so fans see them and once seen they have the details to contact the seller. Once the admin remove the sale potentiol buyers already have the details and can deal outside ebay.

As for viagogo.... You cant buy the tickets on viagogo.co.uk only on viagogo.com so they must have some kind of clause about selling in the uk. Its impossible to list a ticket for the final without proof you have the tickets so they are real.

Thank you but what do you mean by the clause caused due to .com not .co.uk? Do you mean by it would not be accepted?

I have 2 cat 3 tickets for sale !

They better be for sale at face value or be prepared for being signed up for a number of websites and spam coming your way ..... Just so you know what happens to touts on here ........don't say you weren't warned

Archived