Greetings from Chicago, IL USA (ISO tickets)

66deville

Hey guys, 

I opened up an account a few years ago but finally decided to post since im going to be in town soon. I was looking to see what people recommend I do to score some Chelsea v Arsenal at home tickets. I see Ticketbis.com is a stub hub company and i usually purchase event tickets from Stub home here in the states. Any recommendations would be appreciated. 

On 1/17/2017 at 23:27, 66deville said:

Hey guys, 

I opened up an account a few years ago but finally decided to post since im going to be in town soon. I was looking to see what people recommend I do to score some Chelsea v Arsenal at home tickets. I see Ticketbis.com is a stub hub company and i usually purchase event tickets from Stub home here in the states. Any recommendations would be appreciated. 

I've had some luck on twitter but also heard people have been scammed.  Just don't send any money before you have the ticket if you go that route.  I've met at (or around) the ground on gameday when I've gone and paid cash and never ever paid more than the ticket is worth.

On 1/17/2017 at 17:27, 66deville said:

Hey guys, 

There's a ticket buying guide on our website that should answer all of your questions (www.chelseachicago.com)

I avoid Ticketbis like the plague as I know several people who have been scammed by them and like sites. Not sure if you have Chelsea in America membership either, but for future reference, you should sign up with us and you'll have no problem attending 99% of matches whenever you want.

Archived