Request: Chelsea vs Arsenal Champions League Video

TerryIsALegend

anyone have the video when we beat the arse 2-1 to go through to the semi's at there ground, its similar to the one posted on youtube when we beat bolton to win the league with the guy going into the ground... i remember having it ages ago but lost it:( if anyone knows where i could get this would be much appreciated 128.gif

There was a photo in the following home programme, it was a center page double spread. It was a pickture of Bridges back, just after THAT goal, as he goes to the Chelsea fans. You can see all the Chelsea supporters and the emotion on their faces, they say a picture paints a thousand words, well, that was it!!

If anyone has it or a link, please post, I've searched the internet and can't find it anywhere