Questions About How To Get Tickets ?

Mehmet Emin

Hello Chelsea Fans :D !!

I am also a Chelsea fan from Germany !! I have some questions about how to get tickets,i hope you will help me :pray:

On 26th January my class and me will do a trip to London for a week.And on 28th January Chelsea has a home match against middlesbrough.Is it realistic that we can get tickets for that match on 28th January or are they sold out.And can we buy them in a fan shop ??.

Thank you very much

Greetings from Germany !!

You should email the club directly. Boro is never a big game and that's a busy part of the season so they may well be prepared to do something in advance.

i looke on a internet site there they said that in the last season 40,000 watched the game against m´boro in the stadium.I also looked for big games like arsenal there the capacity was full (41,800). 41,800-40,000=1,800 tickets over.I hope this year it will be like the year before.

Archived