First FM17 Save-Chelsea

Good afternoon guys,

Ok so confession time, not a Chelsea fan myself (born and bred in Ipswich so of course Ipswich is my team) I have a lot of Love and respect for Chelsea. You see, my family were all born and raised in London as Chelsea fans before moving down to the more peaceful life of Suffolk. I still do have family in London who are all die hard Chelsea Fans who I speak to often.

Anyway, due to a family bereavement , I thought, my first FM17 save should be with this great great club.  I'd love for you guys to give it a watch, drop a sub on the Channel and help me along on the Journey as my knowledgeable experts.

If you don't fancy it, I completely understand and I sincerely hope I haven't upset anyone by just barging in here and posting this.

Conte is doing a bloomin fantastic job so far long may it continue....because guys...I never want to see Spurs or West Ham above us again!

Edited by HDR

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now