One liners

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought you'd be able to work it out. :D For those of you not able to, highlight this below.

Looking for a needle in a haystack. I thought it was simple enough. :(
I'm having an off day! I thought I was a wit but I was only half right!

 
Having sex is like playing bridge: if you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand. :)

 
If 4 out of 5 people SUFFER from diarrhea... does that mean that one enjoys it?

 
Virginity is like a soapbubble, one prick and it's gone.

 
If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something.

 
Impotence: Nature's way of saying "No hard feelings".

 
See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time.

 
loved the needle in the haystack one, can't believe Moi missed that one!

Anyway, was driving past an indian reservation this week and saw their welcome sign that read:

You can't shake a hand with a clenched fist

Thought that was a good life lesson

Scott

 
loved the needle in the haystack one, can't believe Moi missed that one!Scott
Yes, I must have been having a dense day.

Sadly, though, haystacks are a thing of the past. Many's the time as a child I had great fun in the stackyard on threshing day on my Uncle John's farm up in Caithness. All the cats and dogs on the farmer gathered there to catch the mice as they escaped from the gradually declining haystack, and I would carefully take the abandonned nests of baby mice and hide them in an other haystack.

But back on track:

Dancing is a perpendicular expression of a horizontal desire.

​


 
Last edited by a moderator:
Diplomacy is the art of saying good doggie while looking for a bigger stick.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top