Chelsea coming to California

MHedges

http://goal.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/03/12/i...-in-california/

"Inter Milan will not be coming to the United States to play in the Major League Soccer All-Star game. But the nerazzuri will visit America this summer for a two-week training camp in Southern California. Inter Manager Jose Mourinho enjoyed his time in Los Angeles when he visited with Chelsea in 2006 and has decided to return with the Italian Serie A side.

The team will train at U.C.L.A. and play in three exhibition games in July. Inter will play the Galaxy in a friendly in L.A. on July 16. Five days later, The team will travel to San Francisco where it will play the Chelsea, Mourinho’s former Premier League team, on July 21. After that game, Inter will fly to Boston for a derby match against rival A.C. Milan on July 26. As several readers have pointed out in comments below, the Galaxy have a game against the Red Bulls July 16, and an exhibition against AC Milan on July 19. A game against Inter? Nothing confirmed."

YEAAAA. Living in Sacramento (two hours from San Fransisco), this is amazing! I thought I was in luck when Chelsea played in San Fran against Club America...but playing Inter here, WOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Archived