Signed Shirt

jamesdunstable

I am selling a genuine shirt was worn by Ricardo Carvalho during spell at Chelsea. It has his name and number on the back with the Premier League Champions (2005 - 2006) badges on the sleeves.

My nephew, Sam Acres, aged 7 years suffers from Cerebral Palsy. All money raised goes to his future life skills projects.

It has been signed by most of the squad including but not only:

Petr Cech, Didier Drogba, Ricardo Carvalho, Michael Essien, Geremi, John Obi Mikel, Paulo Ferreira, Hilario, Arjen Robben, Boulahrouz & Wayne Bridge.

This was originally donated to Wealdstone FC Youth to auction and was bought for £600 by a bidder at the time but he donated the shirt back to the club. They have since donated it to me to sell for my nephews fundraising.

We do not expect as much as £600 from the auction but would like to raise as much as we can.

The only minor issue is where one of the players started to sign his signature in silver pen but it ran out before he could finish and so has over written it in black. It is not one of the players mentioned above.

Please bid generously for this item, which has a reasonable starting price. Please type in on eBay 'Match Worn Signed Chelsea FC' and the shirt shown in the picture will appear with more information.

Many thanks.

post-6880-0-78411700-1300646198.jpg

James,

Am leaving this topic here as it is for a good cause, but please take note that normal 'Go bid on this' type topics (especially with no other posts in the forum) 99% of time get removed.

I wish you luck in the auction and stick around the forum to discuss Chelsea!

James,

Am leaving this topic here as it is for a good cause, but please take note that normal 'Go bid on this' type topics (especially with no other posts in the forum) 99% of time get removed.

I wish you luck in the auction and stick around the forum to discuss Chelsea!

Ok thanks. Sorry I didn't realise. Many thanks for your assistance with this.

Hi all

Please please take a look at the link above for the signed Ricardo Carvalho shirt from the 2006 - 2007 season, it is also match worn. There is only 2 days left now and the shirt is worth a lot of money and no doubt something a genuine Chelsea fan would love.

It is totally genuine. As you will see from my eBay feedback score I am a genuine seller and the money goes to a great cause. My nephew is 7 years old and wheelchair bound and we need to raise as much money for his future life skills as possible.

Many thanks for your time, it is appreciated.

James

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately the person who won the shirt has not paid. As you can imagine I am very angry as this was to raise money for my disabled nephew.

I have offered it to the second highest bidder 'Wisey11' so if you are that person there is just over a day to go for your second chance offer on eBay.

Otherwise I will have to relist it.

Unfortunately the person who won the shirt has not paid. As you can imagine I am very angry as this was to raise money for my disabled nephew.

I have offered it to the second highest bidder 'Wisey11' so if you are that person there is just over a day to go for your second chance offer on eBay.

Otherwise I will have to relist it.

sorry to hear that mate , bang out of order . Hope it goes to a good home soone and you raise some money

Hi All

The shirt has unfortunately had to be relisted due to non-payment. I would love to get over £100 for this shirt to help my nephew.

Type in 'match worn chelsea' on eBay and the shirt will appear as above.

Please take a look and bid for this genuine cause.

Thanks

James