Vs West Bromwich Albion

Everything is OK.

18nacg.jpg

Links:

For post game:

Sopcast Channel: 122244

NICE PICTURE NO ENGLISH

Ask for help if needed. I keep and eye on the thread & if you find better streams. Posting them is greatly appreciated.

Thank you for those who "like" the post. It leaves me with some satisfaction that people actually benefit from this.

Edited by Connoor

It's not crystal clear but it is better than nothing :laugh2:

He's looking through the Audio settings now so he must realise there's no sound. We may get lucky.

I just tried using the Chelsea T.V. stream as commentary over top of my stream that I am watching but I am afraid my internet can't cope. But if you know your way about you can easily sync them up with a bit of ingenuity.

I'll try my best to keep you updated but my advice is just to throw on a good album and pretend you're watching the game on mute. :smile:

Edited by Connoor

Does anyone know how many gig's it uses up watching a full match- my internet speed is 65 m.p.s?

Whilst using Sopcast it's p2p (peer too peer) so it doesn't require as much as a flash stream (as far as I know).

I live in Australia and we have caps here and I havn't ever met mine and I watch every game, so it can't be too much sorry I can't be of more help.

FINALLY found a nicer stream. Not English but nicer none the less. 122244 and 121098

Bloody hell what a struggle tonight. This is main reason why I make these threads is to try prevent sh*te like this from happening.

Hopefully next week isn't as big a pain in the ass.

Thanks for the likes (and patience) guys.

Edited by Connoor