Islam Feruz

Blooz

I'm looking for some friendly rational regarding our current striker issue and Torres needing a break. With Bamford on loan and no other strikers availabe, why couldn't Rafa give Feruz a short run out. The players were obviously tired against QPR but I put this loss 99% on Rafa's shoulders. He made the great mistake of putting a weakend squad out, lacking attacking bite, and then tried to recover, in time, for a draw. Logically, if Mata and Hazard are fatigue, start them to get a lead and then rest them. Piazon could have helped Oscar but even this didn't happen. I'm becoming more concerned about losing more of our young players who deserve a breakthrough and aren't getting them. Piazon deserves more time and Feruz could inject electricity, when we desperately needed it. - Best wishes from a Blues fan in California.

Because dropping a 50 million striker for a kid who has never played any first team football for us requires balls if steel. I am not sure if any manager in world would have the courage (some may say stupidity) to do that, and rafa certainly doesnt have balls....he is too busy trying to place safe.

I honestly think Rafa would choose to play no strikers or another player up front before giving a game to feruz in place of torres.

Archived