Loyalty points

Mike O

In advance of the rush for League Cup final tickets, any idea AT ALL on how you can see how many loyalty points you've got on your membership?

I've been through the official site a couple of times but can't see any pointers.

Help please...

Mike, you have to login as if you are going to buy tickets and then go to 'my account' - at the top of the page you should see how many points you have.

Ive currently got 29 - i suspect this makes me touch and go for Cardiff. If i had 30 i would fancy my chances a lot more. Im still going to make the trip down to queue - there is no way im going to put my trust in the online system.

128.gif

Mike, you have to login as if you are going to buy tickets and then go to 'my account' - at the top of the page you should see how many points you have.

Ive currently got 29 - i suspect this makes me touch and go for Cardiff. If i had 30 i would fancy my chances a lot more. Im still going to make the trip down to queue - there is no way im going to put my trust in the online system.

128.gif

Cheers mate - it appears me and Joe have only got 21 points each so we'll have to wait for Feb 19th to see if there are any left....

Oh joy

Ive just checked on the Offical site and it says 'Additionally this year, our members' Loyalty Point System means that even much sought after tickets, like Domestic Cup Finals and European Semi Finals and Final, will be available to those members with the most Loyalty Points over the course of the season'

Ive worked mine out and its spot on, the only question is how have you got 160!!!! We've only had about 19 home games!

Actually thinking about if i seem to recall the system works differently for members than for season ticket holders (why oh why did i give mine up? icon_redface.gificon_twisted.gif )

Either way youre a shoe in for Cardiff!!!

I dont know how that has worked out at 160...???.....

Season Ticket + Champs League (Mini Season Ticket)

Done these Aways this season...

Sheff Utd...Sp*rs....Wycombe....Villa....Fulham....and Charlton this coming weekend.

Goud knows!

Mine's the same = 160

Mrs Katz = 155

I've done all home

All London ones so far away

2 euro away - My mate borrowed my No.

2 CL at home

& Cardiff

Its not an issue if you are a season ticket holder as you are assured a ticket for the Carling Cup Final , in many ways the loyalty points for ST holders dont mean too much unless we get to a Cup Final where we only get allocated say 15000 tickets or something (God forbid!)

Its just us mere Members that have to sweat it out!!! 128.gif

Its not an issue if you are a season ticket holder as you are assured a ticket for the Carling Cup Final , in many ways the loyalty points for ST holders dont mean too much unless we get to a Cup Final where we only get allocated say 15000 tickets or something (God forbid!)

Its just us mere Members that have to sweat it out!!! :praaay:

You'll be ok - Last time there was loads left & if I remember season ticket holders could buy more after they did members etc...

Archived