Advice needed for matchday travel

dantheman23

Its been almost 5 years since I was last at stamford bridge and am now currently looking into arranging a trip from Ireland.Its looking like cardiff at home and am wondering if any other Irish shed end members could give me some advice on the best place to get match tickets, best flights etc. or what they usually do when going to a game?  Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks

Its been almost 5 years since I was last at stamford bridge and am now currently looking into arranging a trip from Ireland.Its looking like cardiff at home and am wondering if any other uIrish shed end members could give me some advice on the best place to get match tickets, best flights etc. or what they usually do when going to a game? Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks[/quote

What airport would you fly from?

If your a member I reckon you'll get a ticket I'd help you but my membership is in use for that game. The airports I'd advise are Heathrow or Gatwick. I've your travelling on your own hotels can be expensive so maybe look at guesthouses in the earls court area. Pub wise you have loads of options personally I like the gooose on north end road and sometimes drink in the Lily langtry which is run by two Irish people pat and Mary.

Archived