Best Musical Projects Of 2013

Soulo

I know it's still early November, but being a fanatic of music I was wondering what in your opinion have been the best projects of 2013 so far?

I think it's been a great year.

The most memorable project has to be Daft Punk's long awaited Random Access Memories, which brought back that house vibe into the picture. It was a great project with innovative sounds and though many fans of their previous projects said that Daft Punk left their roots with this new projects I think they rather went back to the roots of their roots, Absolutely Fantastic Project and my Number 1 in 2013!

The year started off well with Flatbush, Brooklyn hip-hop duo The Underachievers debut mixtape 'INDIGIOSIM', fantastic project with sweet instrumentals and spiritual lyrics, definetely one of the most memorable hip-hop releases of the year for me.

The best hip-hop project for me has to be from another Brooklyn native and Pro Era member Joey Bada$$'s mixtape Summer Knights, released in the summer as the title gives away brings back that 90's boombap sound with progressive elements to the instrumentals, and excellent lyrical wordplay from on of the best hip-hop artists right now.

What are your favorite projects of 2013?

Archived