Keane & Viera - The best of enemies - We could do with one

Zola
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

I watched the ITV4 show about Keane & Viera last night on ITV4. It was a good watch.

I found it interesting to look back on football from the early 2000's. These guys were warriors. I didn't like them at all at the time, but I appreciate just how good they were for their clubs - Keane more so.

It reminded me again about how we play these days when up against a physical team like Stoke, sadly we get bullied far too easily (that's something we used to do to other teams, but we had the flair and talent to go with it).

I think we lost that game against Stoke due to lack of a combative physical presence, as well as some woeful defending.....and woeful forward play, of course.

I know some on here feel we need to move the ball quicker in midfield. Whilst at times I don't dispute that, I think we are missing a combative battler more than anything. Ramires is probably the toughest tackler we have, but I think we need someone in the middle who is tough and can organise and protect the boys as well as lead attacks.