Tickets for international fan

gussy122

Hi everyone,

I've been an international member at Chelsea in the past and have attended a few games when I've been over using my membership. I have a friend who is going to be in London during April who is a lifetime Chelsea fan. I'm just wondering what is going to be the best way to suss out tickets to the City game for him on Saturday 16th April?  I would have let him use my membership except for the fact that I don't have one this year. Would anyone else be willing to let him use a membership to obtain tickets or is there any other way that this can be achieved? From my past experience a premier league game against a team like City is going to be difficult to get tickets to for someone who does not have a membership.

I suggest your friend joins the nearest CFC supporters club to where he lives.

You can go on the Chelsea web site and check out the supporters clubs all over the world and contact the person that runs the nearest one to where your friend lives.

Or alternatively phone or email the CFC main London switchboard and ask to speak to someone about joining the CFC affiliated official club etc and or go on viagogo tickets.com ( the official CFC agents web site for fans selling tickets) am not sure about the spelling !

Check out the CFC web site

Thanks for posting for me Gussy - decided I'd get on again myself.. Am a NZ'er coming from the USA. Checked out viagogo but they only have hospitality packages available 

SO you're based in the US now?  There is an official affiliated branch in the States called Chelsea In America (C.I.A.)  I'm not sure how open they are to folks joining now, but they usually have folks traveling over from the States weekly for games.  Worth checking them out.

Archived