Hello All!

Salato

Hello everyone, browsed this great forum for a few years already, though I should sign up and join in the discussions too

I've been a Chelsea fan since I started getting interested in football as a boy, still remember well the first season supporting the Blues, it was the 1998/1999 season, was a good exciting season, so close to the title finishing 3rd in the end, just four points off the top! Still have Zola as my favourite Chelsea player too, such a great player for the club, an all-time Chelsea legend.

Went to my first Chelsea game in January 1999, the 2-1 home win over Coventry City, after we conceded early got back in the game with a Leboeuf goal just before half-time, then Di Matteo with a 90th minute winner, was a great game to be at as a boy at Stamford Bridge for the first time!

Didn't get to games for a while for some years, but have started getting to some more games again in recent years, good to back to The Bridge - been enjoying this season so far and hope we keep going on to victory and will be celebrating in May - but whatever may be ahead, rain or shine, KTBFFH!

Archived