tickets for non-members fans

Pau

Hi, I've heard it is very difficult to buy tickets if you are a non-member fan. Does the club sell any tickets for non-members?? My brother is a chelsea fan and we are visiting london in August; he is really excited to see a match. Hope you can help me!! Thanks

Tickets go to season tickets and members before going on general sale and for the past couple of years they have always sold out a long time before going on general sale. It's basically impossible w/o a membership.

On 6/23/2017 at 20:41, lukecfc said:

Tickets go to season tickets and members before going on general sale and for the past couple of years they have always sold out a long time before going on general sale. It's basically impossible w/o a membership.

I've been to about 10 games over the last two seasons and never once used my membership to buy tickets. 

It's not impossible, it's just not full-proof/guaranteed.  Twitter or finding people at the ground (not touts, just genuine people with a spare season ticket or similar) have been my best bets.

• 3 weeks later...

It's not impossible, but you'll struggle to get one through the Club. For example, I'm a member, go to 5-6 games a season, live less than a mile from the Bridge, but often struggle to get tickets for popular games.

Worth noting the Club's announcement this year:

General Sale tickets : Based on ticket sales for Chelsea home games over recent seasons. it is unlikely during the 2017/18 season, that many tickets will go on general sale.  In order to give yourself the best opportunity to purchase match tickets, we would advise supporters to become a Chelsea member (prices start from £26 adults / £22 juniors). All tiers of membership give priority access to match ticket sales throughout the season.

Archived