TT Tips (West Ham - away)

TT

Not the best of odds but then again we're talking about Chelsea taking on West Ham icon_wink.gif

Good luck with your ?400. You can take the winnings and put it on us beating ManU thus winning alot more money icon_wink.gif

I'm gonna bet against my mother. She'll probably go for 2-1 Chelsea before I can open my mouth and I'll say 3-1 (but I hope we won't concede any goals) and for once I wanna win against my dear old mom icon_wink.gif

Well that worked out very nicely.

Avoided a loss by not going for the score, and a healthy profit of ?200 (and not even a squeeky bum).

Now, I have to decide whether it is worth trying the same for Newcastle away (@ odds of 4/7).

cool-smiley-030.gif