Have we sold out?

I have just tried to buy a ticket online (as i did for my ticket) for a mate who has decided to come and it wouldn't let me purchase one, does anyone know if we have sold our allocation or is it they have just stopped you purchasing tickets for this game online?

While everyone is slagging us off for not selling out, it's interesting to note that United are also struggling to sell their allocation:

Chelsea and United have experienced difficulties selling their Champions League final tickets. Each has an allocation of 21,000 and, although United's were initially oversubscribed twice over, a significant number of fans have subsequently elected to return their tickets, citing the costs of travel and accommodation in Moscow. United have offered returned tickets to unsuccessful applicants and expected to sell them in full. Chelsea say they have 'around 3,000' tickets still unsold, but believe they will be able to dispose of these without resorting to a general sale.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2008 ... d=football

Benny PM Me

We have two spairs for the game

They are at my Dad's in Chelsea but I can have them on Weds when he comes over

Just down the road from you so let me know and you can have one of them

Archived