So does he stay, move upstairs or go completely?

coombsie

Still too sad with the results (and fix) from yesterday to post anything under Premiership.

But, following the little game in Moscow, The Board will sit down for a stewards inquiry or debrief on the season passed.

Top of that Agenda MUST be the Manager or Head Coaches position. I know that I'm asking this question before Moscow but as we are already being linked with new players in every paper and website, who is picking the actual targets?

My bet is that Avram will move upstairs as was ALWAYS the plan. We will bring in a new man and have probably discussed with him privately (or in Kenyons own inimitable manner) just who he would like.

Archived