England TV coverage

Gem

Before I asked to leave work at 4 o'clock every day of the opening week of the Euro's, I wanted to check if anyone knows if BBC/Sky/ITV/Five/Setanta are making sure all of the games are shown on television. Or, if no one knows, would it be likely? I know some people will be switching off due to lack of our involvement, but would that affect if the channels show the matches?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/e...day/default.stm

If they're all available for viewing, I won't miss a beat happy0034.gif

it'll be the bbc and itv again, and part of the contractual agreement in them buying the rights is that they have to give the games priority, therefore expect most games to be on itv and bbc 1, rather than itv3 and bbc4.

Thanks G4, I've just had a look on the radiotimes website and all the matches, at least in the first week, are on either BBC1 or ITV (except one day where one match is on BBC2). happy0034.gif

Archived