This Is It

waldron

Hey we came second in everything with the school janitor in charge of the team so we should sweep the board.... I hope so, but there are doubts - big Phil never managed a club team in Europe, a few too many the wrong side of 30 (you don't improve at that age), but hell let's attack and go for it!!!

Hey we came second in everything with the school janitor in charge of the team so we should sweep the board.... I hope so, but there are doubts - big Phil never managed a club team in Europe, a few too many the wrong side of 30 (you don't improve at that age), but hell let's attack and go for it!!!

My hope is that we get a good start against Portsmouth, who really is one of the best sides outside big-four and with Crouch they can really hurt us from corners and freekicks.

We need to go full for Prem and CL and at least forget CC, FA is still a great trophy. We should line up with Franco DiSanto and co in CC games and forget the Quad.

If our midfield led by Deco works we are the biggest candidate for EPL.

Anelka-Drogba to be the most feared attacking duo in England is my wish as well.

A bit unfair calling Grant a school janitor , ok , he wasnt the man to take us forward but a kick of a ball he would have been a C.L. Winner.

I have a great feeling about this season, my only worry is replacing Drogba if he goes.

This season willl be a successful season for us! We'll not be the runner-ups but the Champions for EPL and hopefully, CL!!!!

I am so excited to see how Chelsea will perform in their first match. SCOLARI!!! WE'RE ALL BEHIND YOU!!!

Chelsea ROCKS!!!

Archived