Another law suit for West Ham

BLUENUT

Bluenut, thanks for starting this topic. It reminded me of a great read by a Spammer fan on this topic. Far be it from me to I know everything about this strange case, but the way this guy presents the info about it, its a disgrace what is happening to West Ham

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/feature?id=62...and&cc=5901

For the benefit of those who by now instantly tune out when the name Carlos Tevez is mentioned - I sympathise, by the way - I'll briefly bring you up to speed.

Thanks to Lord Griffiths' assertion that the Argentine was responsible for the Blades' relegation, Neil Warnock and his former Sheffield United charges now believe that their inability to win enough games to avoid the drop should be rewarded with the very bonuses and earnings they would have received had they have done so. Got that?

It is the latest in long list of attempts by those associated with Sheffield United to profit out of a disaster of their own creation. The actions this week of Warnock, Bates et al prove beyond doubt that the driving force behind the whole sorry affair was the acquisition of money. The notion of the Blades fighting for justice looks naive to these eyes.

West Ham broke the rules. Whether they knew they were doing something wrong or not they paid for it monetarily. Paid alot. But this is going beyond a joke. Henry Winter offering testimony? Please

I have a question over this whole thing, if Tevez is a West Ham player, how in the world does he end up on a such a long loan term at Manchester United? I am completely lost at trying to understand how he ended up at the club in the first place. As for the law suits by the Blades, that will never work, how can you bring to court another team on allegations that you relegated because they played better?!

I have a question over this whole thing, if Tevez is a West Ham player, how in the world does he end up on a such a long loan term at Manchester United? I am completely lost at trying to understand how he ended up at the club in the first place. As for the law suits by the Blades, that will never work, how can you bring to court another team on allegations that you relegated because they played better?!

I dont know all the details, but Tevez is owned by a third party, MSI Inc., who in fact arranged his transfers to West Ham and Man U. So he is never actually owned by either club, and they were basically extended loans. To make the move permanent it would run them 32 million, which, personally, I wouldnt pay even for a talent like him.

Archived