Kakuta Question

BrewCrew
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Why haven't we seen him the last three games? He wasn't even on the squad list. With Deco being hurt now he has to be, at least, in the sub list. Is there a reason why he hasn't seen any action since he was playing so well in early Decemeber. Carlo has tons of praise for him and yet, hasn't seen any playing time since.

Why haven't we seen him the last three games? He wasn't even on the squad list. With Deco being hurt now he has to be, at least, in the sub list. Is there a reason why he hasn't seen any action since he was playing so well in early Decemeber. Carlo has tons of praise for him and yet, hasn't seen any playing time since.

Pleanty of time, and he's only young. He'll get his chances again, but I've gotta be honest, he showed more in 5 mins against Wolves than Kalou did in the entire match.

Carlo is doing things right and not letting it go to the kids head, one stage at a time for now.

Pleanty of time, and he's only young. He'll get his chances again, but I've gotta be honest, he showed more in 5 mins against Wolves than Kalou did in the entire match.

Carlo is doing things right and not letting it go to the kids head, one stage at a time for now.

Agreed but it is totally a different game after 80mins than in the start. Not defending Kalou but a young, full of potential and eager player like Kakuta has got to work some mileage after he is ready to play 90mins in a league like prem as you suggest BLUENUT.

Would love to see him feature in the Brum game though. He has earned it IMO. Give him 20mins or so..

I understand that he needs time to develop and time is needed so things don't go to his head, but in the last couple games creating chances from the midfield has been an issue. Ya, Cole should start right now, but if the game gets to a point where nothing is happening, kakuta should come in and make things happen. His vision and passing ability is could be vital to the team.