Jose for England

alan'82

Lets be honest,Jose, sooner or later will come back to manage in England.He is without doubt one of the best man managers in world football,but i still don't want him back at Chelsea.I don't want him at one of our rivals either,so what could be better than the manager of England?.

He's been quoted in the press about the offer of the job before Capello,so why not now?.He is THE manager who could make the England side into the winners we all want them to be and what could be better for Jose than to be the saviour of English football?.Anything is better than Capello,but,with Jose at the helm,I really do belive we can become the winners that with all the quality within the squad, we really should be by now.And at least ,he would give those fossils at the F.A. a dose of reallity.

I dont think he could handle being a national coach, his lack of contact with the players would drive him round the bend. His forte is building a squad who all trust each other and would run through walls for him, whilst also building a siege mentality. He wouldnt have the opportunity to do this with an international team in my opinion.

I seem to recall the FA saying that the next England manager will be English. Having said that, the FA's word isn't worth the paper it's printed on...

Jose has also said he wants to move into the international game and manage Portugal at the end of his career. Don't think he'd want to take charge of another country.