chelsea-barca 99-00 season

they were gone at 3-0 and then figo gave them a lifeline remember watching this late at night in australia on replay had schoool the next day was happy all day at school but at the same time a tad worried we copped 1 and in the end that figo goal was the gamebreaker it it stayed 3-0 we would have beat them. good memories zolas first goal in the link above amazing...the link dsnt seem to be working but im sure everyone knows what im on about :)

Edited by real chelsea fan 1999

I remember watching this at an old movie theater that had been converted into a pub, so the match was projected on a very large screen. I was watching the match with a couple of mates and they were saying to me that Chelsea wouldn't have a chance against Barca and joked about Flo. I had a great night and you should've seen the look on my mates' faces when the goals started going in. Especially after Flo's lob. Shame about the second leg, though.

Remember watching this on a school night, my mate (a Liverpool fan) rang me at half time to ask

what was going on :laugh2: Even he was chuffed for me, this was before the recent Liverpool rivary

that I still don't really get.

But yep, as soon as it went to 3-1, my dad said that's going to come back to haunt them, and he was

spot on.