Minecraft on Mac - doesn't work

So this is what happens:

The 'Updating Minecraft' screen says 'Done Loading' but the green progress bar is not quite at the end of the lozenge - when I try to open the game a panel saying 'The applications digital signature cannot be verified - do you want to run the application? When I click 'Run' the screen just goes white.

If you've bought the game just go the Minecraft website and log in and I think it's a tab up the top. The download is only a few hundred kbs if I recall correctly. Also I can't vouch that this will work. But a majority of the time it's sorts out the issue,

Thanks :smile: Now I'm glad I had to redo everything because now it looks a lot better imo, I also added the entrances and some other bits. I am still trying to figure out how to make the edges more circular rather than squared as in the first try, I'll see how that goes. It's not 100% accurate, because that's nearly impossible but the pitch size is actually the real size (1 block = 1 metre).

The details are hard to get as there's not many HD pictures available... I've only been to the MH and even then I didn't memorize a lot of things.

shedendmkii.jpg

I don't recall a bed being in the middle of the pitch though? But I wouldn't be surprised if that's why Bosingwa has been caught out defensively so many times.

It's our new tactic... ssssshhhhhhh. :laugh2: