U21's v Ajax (tonight - 12.12.12)

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Wednesday 12 December

7pm

Next Gen U19 group stage

Ajax

Home - Aldershot Town FC

-

I like catching the U21's and U18's whenever I can, both sets have a lot of potential and interesting to watch - tonight promises to be a pukka game v Ajax who always seem adept at turning them out:

http://www.chelseafc.com/chelsea-article/article/3007017

The game ended 0-0. Didn't get to see it though.

And I read this on twitter:

"Chelsea will qualify with a draw/win against Ajax in Amsterdam or if Anderlecht or Liverpool do not win their final game."

After this draw Ajax apparently booked a place in the last 16, so they won't have much to play for.

So let's get a win in that game so we don't have to worry about what the other teams does.

By the way, Anderlecht plays tomorrow, so we might actually be in the last 16 before our final game.

The game ended 0-0. Didn't get to see it though.

No, neither did I.  Don't get it, I thought all of these games were to be shown live on CTV, switched it on last night and no game on schedule :sad:  Flicked through +24 hrs, +24hrs, + ................. and nothing scheduled anywhere :sad: