Invitation for Long-term Predictions...

Butch

Dear Friends,

As some of you know, part of the BPL competition is the Long Term Prediction, where you send in (about now, actually usually by the December 31st) your predictions for things that are settled by the end of the season (i.e. Long Term). Any bonus points you win from this competition are added to your points in the regular BPL table at the end of the season.

As I have only received a few entries so far, I would like to invite everyone to send in your Long Term Predictions from now until the end of this month. Please keep in mind that you will not receive any points for competitions for which our interests have already ended at the time you send in your predictions (e.g. if we lose to Swansea in the SF of the League Cup before you send in your prediction, you will not receive any points for predicting Chelsea will at best reach the semifinals of the League Cup).

Your Long Term prediction entries should include:

1. Where will Chelsea finish in the league this season?

2. How many wins will Chelsea get in the league this season?

3. How many draws will Chelsea get in the league this season?

4. How many losses will Chelsea get in the league this season?

5. How many goals will Chelsea score in the league this season?

6. How many goals will Chelsea concede in the league this season?

7. How many total points will Chelsea tally in the league this season?

8. Who will be Chelsea's top goal scorer in the league this season?

9. How many goals will Chelsea's top goal scorer score in the league this season?

10. How will Chelsea do in the League Cup this season?

11. How will Chelsea do in the FA Cup this season?

12. How will Chelsea do in the Europa League this season (note: since we are already out of the Champions League)?

Note: for entries 10-12, you can specify quarterfinals, semi finals, final, champions, etc...

Either e-mail these to me or you can post responses to this post, if you prefer.

Thank you for all the nice Christmas and News Years wishes you sent me. May all the nice things you wished go back to you ten-fold!

Cheers,

Butch

1. Where will Chelsea finish in the league this season? 3rd

2. How many wins will Chelsea get in the league this season? 22

3. How many draws will Chelsea get in the league this season? 9

4. How many losses will Chelsea get in the league this season? 7

5. How many goals will Chelsea score in the league this season? 77

6. How many goals will Chelsea concede in the league this season? 31

7. How many total points will Chelsea tally in the league this season? 75

8. Who will be Chelsea's top goal scorer in the league this season? Juan Mata

9. How many goals will Chelsea's top goal scorer score in the league this season? 15

10. How will Chelsea do in the League Cup this season? Winners

11. How will Chelsea do in the FA Cup this season? Winners

12. How will Chelsea do in the Europa League this season (note: since we are already out of the Champions League)? Semi-Finals

Archived