Arda Turan

dwonder
Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

Speculation over the course of the week  in the media is linking Chelsea with a move for the Turkish midfielder - Arda Turan.

Turan who move from Galatasray to Athletico Madrid for around  â‚¬12m now has a €24 million buy-out clause in his contract and rumour has it that Mourinho, wants the versatile player to be signed by Roman for the team. The more i look at this rumoured moved the more pleased i am because Turan is a very versatile and intelligent player. He has played in almost every position in the midfield  including spells as a DM. I have always held this opinion ( and I stand to be corrected) that what makes Falcao tick in AM is not only his undoubted talent but the work of Diego Costa and Arda Turan and would gladly take the two players over falcao in an heartbeat if given a chance. However inspite of the obvious postives, I can't but wonder why did not go for him when Gus recommended him to us during his time as the Turkish Manager. His cost price then was 7m. I hope will get Turan because we need a player of his type in our Midfield with the number of players purported leaving the bridge this summer. Fingers crossed on this people but i won't mind him