Going to first chelsea away game next monday - what to expect

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Im a rangers and chelsea fan travelling from glasgow next week.

Just wondering what I should expect from the chelsea fans? Should I bring my singing voice? Is the burnley ground any good? Etc etc

Looking forward to it, hopefully there will be a good travelling support! Cheers guys.

Can't talk about Burnley - but the away fans/atmosphere is usually somewhere near 573% better than a typical home atmosphere.

Lots of standing, lots of singing, zero people taking selfies of themselves standing with their back to the pitch.

loved the last observation !!! Wish I had a mobile in the late 70s early 80s would have made great viewing for fans these days!

I went last time we played burnley. It's a old fashioned ground and the away end is all wooden seating. I went in the cricket ground for a few before the game but was lacking atmosphere. Been told by a good friend the best away pub now is called queen Victoria which is attatched to a premier inn. We will be headed there. drink loads and sing loud!!!!!!!!!!!!