Attn Glory

BLUENUT

I know you went up there yesterday, how was it?

Just thought it was worth mentioning how proud you did us all with the nosie you lot made.

A worthy point, made all the better by hearing 'It's so quiet, it's so quiet, it's so quiet at Anfield' sung by the Chelsea faithful for most of the 2nd half.

That Kop...... i'ts like an extra man you know icon_lol.gif

Well done to everyone who went and joined in happy0034.gif

edit:

Also 'Have you ever seen Gerrard win the league' and 'Your support is f*c(ing sh*t' sounded great on the telly

Yes mate we had a really superb day up there!!

I couldn't believe the complete non-atmosphere from the Flop end.........and the rest!

RedRawKnobRot and his pals from Brookside Close made no effort to get beind their team at all!!

Your supporters were a disgrace and must have 'Pins and Needles' this morning from all that sitting on your hands!!

What happened to that famous scouse support??

Maybe its cos all your supporters are a bunch of muppets from Cornwall!!

Reading supporters mid-week made more noise than your pathetic bunch of tossers!!!

We.... on the other hand made a load of noise,chucked plenty of abuse about

and leaped about like nutters when Super Frank smacked his Penalty in!!

And had a great day!!

We Parked near Lime Street had a couple in the Crown Hotel.........?1.70 a pint by the way!!

And made our way over to Goodison Park,to the 'Wimslow' pub,which is literally 10 yards away from Goodison Park.

Where we were welcomed by Evertonians.

And half hour to kick off made our way across Stanley Park to Scamfield.

Roll on my next away day (Possibly M*n Utd Away?)

Cheers BLUENUT!!

Rob

CHELSEA!

CHELSEA!!

CHELSEA!!!

CHELSEA!!!!

CHELSEA!!!!!

I'm glad we sounded good on the tv. It was a quality day out and the Kop end..............What a joke!!

They sang YNWA and a few when they scored and that was it.

It kicked off a bit at the end with the Chelsea singing murderers, murderers and a few people trying to jump the divide.

It's like Highbury at Anfield!!!

I'm glad we sounded good on the tv. It was a quality day out and the Kop end..............What a joke!!

They sang YNWA and a few when they scored and that was it.

It kicked off a bit at the end with the Chelsea singing murderers, murderers and a few people trying to jump the divide.

It's like Highbury at Anfield!!!

WHERES YOUR FAMOUS ATMOSPHERE?????

Hear hear my man................They were a disgrace!!!

1 or 2 night a season Anfield rocks, so does everyover ground in the world. Best fans in the world my a'se.

Well done boys, like in the Fa cup semi the mousers were totally out sung. Not that any pundits would ever pick up on it.

Archived