THE Ronaldo

BackInBlue

depending o what reports you read, this injury signifies the end of his career! I think that they are estimating his injury to take 8 months to a year to fully heal, but his contract expires at the end of this season. I don't know for sure what will happen to him, but if his contract is up, I feel a Premiership club might offer him a couple of Million for a one year contract

Sad to see such a talent struggle. he was seriously upset as they were taking him of the field...he had recently made a bit of a comeback and scored twice in one game. You could now see that he realized that it all could be over

Scott

for some reason this makes me really sad about the adulation shevchenko lost when he moved to CFC...

Yeah but he has been absolutely useless,(although full of effort).

Probably the single biggest waste of money along with the Chelsea hotel (under Bates) we have ever laid out.

Once he was a great player but not anymore,the idea sort of makes me cringe.

Archived