2 more "starlets"

mad_mac

Here are a couple of stories linking us with one young Sulejmani, who we will seemingly buy and then loan out to PSV, a la Alex

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11668_3370190,00.html

And another one, where we have seemingly handed Shayton Curiel a trial.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11668_3369275,00.html

Curiel is a striker who has seemingly been impressive in the U-17s, and Sulejmani is a creative playmaker.

thos of us who want falir, and investments in our youth...seem to be getting your wishes. It also goes hand in hand with Chelsea playing "morea attractive football" and Ten Cates Dutch links

Will be interesting to see if anything develops. Obviously sooner with Sulejmani than Shayton....anyone know anything about either of these palyers?

Not bad news at all, if right. Sulejmani plays for Heerenveen, and I try to follow the Dutch championship. He looks solid and ambitious there. He is less than 20 years old, didn't play extraordinary much there, but when given a chance looking impressive. His scoring ratio is great, especially for a midfielder. His style is similar to Totti, in my opinion. He adds to that some Balcanic passion.

Miralem Sulejmani was born in Serbia, but he is of Albanian descent, I think. He can play as a striker, winger, or playmaker. In my opinion, he looks better as a creative midfielder. He does have a good vision of the field, and he is able to make quick, intelligent passes. In a few years he might be ready to lead a PL team to victories.

Archived