Player ratings vs Fenerbache

blizeH

Cudicini - 6, had very little to do, decent save from Kezman though

Essien - 7, looked good going forward on occasions but i wasn't that convinced by him defensively

Carvalho - 5, had fairly little to do and to me he didn't seem to do it that well

Terry - 5, as above really

Ashley Cole - 8, solid in defence and was occasionally a threat going forward too

Makelele - 6, not his usual dominant self, especially in the second half

Joe Cole - 5, fairly anonymous and wasted a couple of challenges

Ballack - 9, our best player; created some good chances and controlled the midfield well

Lampard - 8, played well alongside Ballack and made a couple of fantastic (and unnoticed) runs into the box

Malouda - 7, looked threatening at times and did well to get into that position for the goal

Drogba - 4, wasted so many chances and missed a few decent runs from other players

Obi - 5, broke up play quite well as always, but he didn't play for very long

Anelka - 5, not enough time to get into the game

Now post yours. :-)

Archived