Today is a good day to be a Chelsea fan

blizeH

Yes we're still up there with a (smallish) chance of winning the league, Champion's League semi-finals but what I'm loving most about today is how it seems like, at this very moment, Liverpool have taken over us as being the most hated club in the Premier League - the few forums I've read are full of neutrals hoping that we smash them, reminds me of the good old days when people actually used to like us. :')

I feel we are approaching some kind of glorious fate, after the epic Arsenal-Pool quarter I think Arsenal will be so desperate to salvage anything from this season that they might get one over the Mancs, leaving us with the chance to smash them at home and hence claim the league .. Not to mention getting sweet sweet revenge over those Scouser pricks.. I truly hate them more than words can describe, their absolute jammyness enrages me every single match they get away with cheating and constantly get ludicrous decisions to go in their favour, I don't know if they've paid off the refs or not but it is so astonishing how often they get lucky in the champions league. I think the vast majority of neutrals will be rooting for us in the semi and it's a great feeling. If it goes wrong though i might kill myself.

Archived