Hleb In Talks With Barca

Alan

Samir Nasri, (سمير نصري) born 26 June 1987 in Marseille is a French attacking midfielder of Algerian Kabyle origin, currently playing for Arsenal F.C.. On June 18, 2008, Nasri agreed to sign for Premier League side Arsenal. [1]

Honours

* Winner of UEFA Intertoto Cup in 2005 (Olympique de Marseille).

* French League Young Player of the Year in 2007 (Olympique de Marseille).

* Runner-up of Coupe de France in 2006 (Olympique de Marseille).

* Runner-up of Coupe de France in 2007 (Olympique de Marseille).

* Winner of the UEFA European Under-17 Football Championship in 2004 (France national football team)

* Fans' Player of the Year in 2007 (Olympique de Marseille)

I love the selected quote they've taken from the BBC boards - "I'm baffled as to why he'd want to go to Barca. Maybe it's the weather"

:P :lol: :lol: Maybe it's because Barca are a bigger club than Arsenal will ever be :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love the selected quote they've taken from the BBC boards - "I'm baffled as to why he'd want to go to Barca. Maybe it's the weather"

:lol: :lol: :lol: Maybe it's because Barca are a bigger club than Arsenal will ever be :lol: :lol: :lol:

Haven't you heard. Arsenal are no longer a team in transition and this will be their year!

Got a funny feeling I've heard that before... :P

Archived