Get Lost Barwick

Jimboola69

I am glad that Barwick has gone.

After the worst managerial appointment in history with McLaren he then sells off England TV rights to a minority sartellite broadcaster.

He does not seem to realise that they are MY national team, my birthright, they should NOT just be the FA's cash cow....

A Slow witted, Captain Mainwaring lookalike who will in no way shape or form be missed! Good riddence to bad corporate rubbish!!!

I am glad that Barwick has gone.

After the worst managerial appointment in history with McLaren he then sells off England TV rights to a minority sartellite broadcaster.

He does not seem to realise that they are MY national team, my birthright, they should NOT just be the FA's cash cow....

A Slow witted, Captain Mainwaring lookalike who will in no way shape or form be missed! Good riddence to bad corporate rubbish!!!

agreed

We need a football man in the FA instead of these 'old farts'

Good luck. The man Barwick lost his power struggle with, Lord Triesman, is a former student activist, trade union leader and diplomat who has no background in football whatosever.

Good luck. The man Barwick lost his power struggle with, Lord Triesman, is a former student activist, trade union leader and diplomat who has no background in football whatosever.

In which case, he should get on well with the Blatter man:

His long and varied career includes posts such as Head of Public Relations of the Valaisan Tourist Board in his native Switzerland, as well as General Secretary of the Swiss Ice Hockey Federation. He was also Director of Sports Timing and Public Relations of Longines S.A. and was involved in the organization of the 1972 and 1976 Olympic Games. In the early 1970s, Sepp Blatter was elected president of the World Society of Friends of Suspenders, an organisation formed to protest at "women replacing suspender belts with pantyhose".

Source

Archived