Joao Moutinho

Gem

Before I start I stress this is just me speculating.

After the Euro's, a lot of people tipped him to make a "big club" move in the Summer, however all the talk was of Asharvin, Villa and Robinho.

Some reports are suggesting AC Milan will be making a bid, around £25m, in January. This has against fuelled the rumours that Kaka will be coming to the Bridge, seeing as he isn't Champion's League cuptied.

Anyway, this isn't about Kaka, the reason I think he didn't make a big club move in the Summer is because Scolari has promised him a move to Chelsea. He isn't a Ballack, or Lampard, but a younger Cole or Deco type player. I'm not sure we need him, but from the little I've seen he looks impressive, great potential, especially under a manager like Scolari, who would have given him his International debut. i.e. he has faith in him.

Thoughts? I know I know "we need a striker yada yada yada" but I think its a posibility.

Of course he'll sign for Milan now and have both him and Kaka, but its still worth a thought.

True, but if he goes to Milan, Madrid, Barca... he's not going to be sold again whilst young.

Yup.. i expect him to go to either england or spain.

Still Not sure a top club will take him.

Maybe a team like man city or villa could be were he goes for a few years before being sold.

Archived